Gorgeous floral tooling design! All the beauty and comfort you've come to expect from our Imus 4-Beat Saddles with a little extra!
Available in any color!
We have analyzed gaited saddle problems-and worked out all the appropriate solutions. The result of this work is our Imus 4-Beat® Gaited saddle. These saddles have been painstakingly designed for the action, or motion, of gaited horses (though it works great for all horse types!). With all its unique features we feel it is the best gaited saddle on the market.
Unsurpassed in comfort for both horse and rider, this saddle may look like other saddles on the outside - but that's where similarities end.
Our estimated shipping time on custom saddles to 3-6 weeks.
The Imus 4-Beat® Gaited saddle encourages the horse's natural 4-beat gait. When you begin to custom build your own saddle, you'll be presented with a list of options. These allow you to order the best trail saddle that is exactly what you want.
All saddles come standard with matching Supracor padded 4-Beat® Stirrups, Leather Tie Strings, and extra-long latigos to accommodate the 3-Point Rigging.
If there is an option you do not see available below and would like on your saddle, call or email and please ask us, because we can probably make it happen with our extraordinary saddle craftsmen.
Available Configuration of the Imus 4-Beat® Gaited Saddle:
- Available in 15”, 16” or 17” or 18" Seat Sizes (western sizing) If you aren't sure of your seat size, check out our chart here.
- Standard Tree or Wide Tree Available
Flexible Tree with leather suspended ground seat to prevent bars from collapsing under rider’s weight. Provides incredibly close feeling to the horse.
Carefully calculated degree of flexibility in the bars offers gaited horses unprecedented comfort and freedom of motion, while still correctly distributing the rider’s weight.
- Forward set, free-swinging stirrups to avoid pressure on rider’s ankles, knees, hips and pelvis
- Places rider in “bareback” position, allowing rider to truly be in balance with their horse without constricts of saddle
- Supracor © therapeutic padding placed under the bars of the tree to eliminate pressure soreness and ensure a custom fit
- Supracor © therapeutic padding placed in the seat and the matching 4-Beat® stirrups for unparalleled rider comfort
- 14 day trial to ensure a great fit for both horse and rider
- Unparalleled pre and post-sale support from knowledgeable staff!
Each Imus 4-Beat® Saddles Comes Standard With:
- Matching 4-Beat® Stirrups with Supracor © padding in the tread
- Dee and O rings with 6 sets leather tie strings for attaching gear
- Crupper Ring
- 2 extra long latigo leathers to accommodate 3-Point Rigging
For more information about Imus 4-Beat Saddles® check out our short informational video about our tree and Supracor HERE
Need Help fitting your horse? We provide expert fitting support HERE
Learn all about the Imus 4-Beat Saddles HERE