5/24/22: Custom 4-Beat Elite Saddle builds are currently 2-4 weeks estimated to ship
The Imus 4-Beat® Elite Gaited horse saddle weighs about 24 pounds fully rigged. With all its unique features we feel it is the best gaited saddle on the market.
The fender, skirting and rigging on the Imus 4-Beat® Elite is made of wax-wear which is a very soft yet durable wax and oil-infused synthetic material that lends it durability and also water and dirt resistance. The durability is great and you can expect the same wear out of the wax-wear as you do the leather. We use the same material for the top of our pads.
The tree, leather suspended ground seat, and Supracor padding under the bars of the tree are the same in both the full leather and Imus 4-Beat® Elite, so functionally they perform and feel just the same for you and your horse.
The Imus 4-Beat® Elite Gaited saddle boasts all the premium features of the traditional Imus 4-Beat® Gaited Saddle, including top quality materials and workmanship.
We have the best trail saddles, built for comfort for both horse and rider. We have analyzed gaited saddle problems-and worked out all the appropriate solutions. The result of this work is our Imus 4-Beat® Gaited saddle. These saddles have been painstakingly designed the action, or motion, of gaited horses (though it works great for all horse types!). With all its unique features we feel it is the best gaited saddle on the market.
Unsurpassed in comfort for both horse and rider, this saddle may look like other saddles on the outside - but that's where similarities end.
The Imus 4-Beat® Gaited saddle encourages the horse's natural 4-beat gait. When you begin to custom build your own saddle, you'll be presented with a list of options. These allow you to order the best trail saddle that is exactly what you want.
All saddles come standard with matching Supracor padded 4-Beat® Stirrups, Leather Tie Strings, and extra-long latigos to accommodate the 3-Point Rigging.
Flexible Tree with leather suspended ground seat to prevent bars from collapsing under rider’s weight. Provides incredibly close feeling to the horse.
Carefully calculated degree of flexibility in the bars offers gaited horses unprecedented comfort and freedom of motion, while still correctly distributing the rider’s weight.
Our Imus 4-Beat Elite lightweight gaited saddle features:
- Web suspended, flexible tree bars to offer the horse freedom of motion, and the rider a close “feel” for the horse’s movement
- Supracor® padding beneath the tree bars to offer unprecedented “fit forgiveness.” Thanks to this medical grade, resilient and durable padding, our two tree widths (standard and wide) work for over 95% of the horses we fit.
- Free-swinging, forward-set stirrups to take pressure off rider’s hips, knees and ankles
- A custom built tree designed to set the rider in a more forward and natural bareback seat position, while allowing the horse freedom of motion through the shoulders and zero pressure on the loins
- Light-weight, heavy duty “wax wear” denier jockeys and fenders that are extremely durable, water and dirt resistant, easy to maintain, and great looking
- Top quality leather for the seat and skirt
- 3/4-fired rigging to keep the saddle in place, front to back, with a single girth, while helping to avoid "girth galls."
6 Sets Tie Strings
Matching 4-Beat® Supracor Padded Stirrups
Extra Long Latigos
For more information about Imus 4-Beat Saddles® check out our short informational video about our tree and Supracor HERE
Need Help fitting your horse? We provide expert fitting support HERE
Learn all about the Imus 4-Beat Saddles HERE
It fits both me and my horse. I’m able to ride longer and more comfortably. I’m very happy with your products.
As age creeps up on me I’ll be able to saddle my horse for years to come cause of the lite weight thank you for my custom built 4 beat lite Bugs
Love the saddle! Not only is it gorgeous it is a perfect fit. Everyone is jealous😀!
I've been riding in it for approx 2 weeks - this is a good amount of time to tell if the horse develops soreness.
Attached are 2 pictures. My granddaughter (11) riding our new TWH with the new, beautiful 4beat saddle and one with her and her twin brother who is riding our 20 yr old TWH with the 8-9 year old 4beat saddle. I had to take the pics so you can’t see my 18 yr old TWH with his 13 yr old 4beat saddle. The best saddles ever. Thanks so much for adding the have a heart pad. It makes the saddle fit very well. Martha
(Received via email 4/24/22)
Rode in my new saddle. So comfortable. Dont need my seat cushion.
Star and I Thank you for carrying on your mothers legacy.