10/18/22 Custom 4-Beat Saddle builds are currently 3-6 weeks estimated to ship
Looking for the best gaited trail saddle? You've found the right place! We have the best trail saddles, built for comfort for both horse and rider. We have analyzed gaited saddle problems-and worked out all the appropriate solutions. The result of this work is our Imus 4-Beat® Gaited saddle. These saddles have been painstakingly designed the action, or motion, of gaited horses (though it works great for all horse types!). With all its unique features we feel it is the best gaited saddle on the market.
Unsurpassed in comfort for both horse and rider, this saddle may look like other saddles on the outside - but that's where similarities end.
The Imus 4-Beat® Gaited saddle encourages the horse's natural 4-beat gait. When you begin to custom build your own saddle, you'll be presented with a list of options. These allow you to order the best trail saddle that is exactly what you want.
All saddles come standard with matching Supracor padded 4-Beat® Stirrups, Leather Tie Strings, and extra-long latigos to accommodate the 3-Point Rigging.
If there is an option you do not see available below and would like on your saddle, call or email and please ask us, because we can probably make it happen with our extraordinary saddle craftsmen.
**PLEASE USE THE ARROWS TO SCROLL THROUGH THE GALLERY OF PHOTOS TO SEE DESCRIPTIONS AND PICTURES AND DESCRIPTIONS OF CANTLE OPTIONS.**
Available Configuration of the Imus 4-Beat® Gaited Saddle:
- Available in 15”, 16” or 17” or 18" Seat Sizes (western sizing) If you aren't sure of your seat size, check out our chart here.
- Standard Tree or Wide Tree Available
- Western, Endurance with Leathers or Endurance with Western Fenders Configurations
- Many options available!
Flexible Tree with leather suspended ground seat to prevent bars from collapsing under rider’s weight. Provides incredibly close feeling to the horse.
Carefully calculated degree of flexibility in the bars offers gaited horses unprecedented comfort and freedom of motion, while still correctly distributing the rider’s weight.
- Forward set, free-swinging stirrups to avoid pressure on rider’s ankles, knees, hips and pelvis
- Places rider in “bareback” position, allowing rider to truly be in balance with their horse without constricts of saddle
- Supracor © therapeutic padding placed under the bars of the tree to eliminate pressure soreness and ensure a custom fit
- Supracor © therapeutic padding placed in the seat and the matching 4-Beat® stirrups for unparalleled rider comfort
- 14 day trial to ensure a great fit for both horse and rider
- Unparalleled pre and post-sale support from knowledgeable staff!
Each Imus 4-Beat® Saddles Comes Standard With:
- Matching 4-Beat® Stirrups with Supracor © padding in the tread
- Dee and O rings with 6 sets leather tie strings for attaching gear
- Crupper Ring
- 2 extra long latigo leathers to accommodate 3-Point Rigging
For more information about Imus 4-Beat Saddles® check out our short informational video about our tree and Supracor HERE
Need Help fitting your horse? We provide expert fitting support HERE
Learn all about the Imus 4-Beat Saddles HERE
Just wanted to say i am absolutely blown away by the quality and craftsmanship of this saddle. For The price it completely exceeded my expectations and the accompanying paper helping make sure the saddle fit, suggestions, how to use the heart pad properly and of course the sticker are greatly appreciated.
I wanted to let you know that my saddle was delivered on Saturday, 5/7. I CANNOT believe how fast it was from the time I ordered it, to when it showed up!
The quality of this saddle seems to be everything that I expected and hoped for.
I've done two rides in it this weekend already. The first was a short, casual ride to get the feel for it and to see how Phil responded. The second was a longer trail ride, which included going up a good size hill that has a cell phone tower on top.
also have the HAH pad on as well to help with the muscle atrophy he has on his topline.
Appreciate all your help with this! LOVE LOVE LOVE my saddle SO MUCH!
Received via email 4/22/22
It is absolutely gorgeous! Love it!!!
I did fit to my Dixie and everything seemed to check out!! Of course she’d go and throw a shoe the same day her saddle was delivered.
I love my Imus Saddles!!! This is my 3rd! I have one for each of my horses!!
THOROUGHLY ENJOYING MY SADDLE
Just wanted to give you an update, I have around a thousand hours in my saddle still looks brand new I have had a lot to free time to ride due to covid... fits my mare very well though her being under weight when I first got her to fit and healthy always a very even sweet mark at the end, did need to add a bit of padding to the girth strap but would have with her under any saddle I'm sure. (received via email 11/8)