At last! A lighter-weight saddle that offers all the beauty, comfort, and high quality functions as a leather counterpart.
Customers have been asking u sfor years to offer them a lighter version of the Imus 4-Beat® Saddle.
The new saddle boasts all the premium features of the the traditional 4-Beat® saddle, including top quality materials and workmanship.
At last, you can now own a light-weight, lower cost saddle that will stand the test of time, and give your horse true comfort and liberty of motion.
Weighs in at 23-24 pounds with rigging and the premium leather stirrups with Supracor lined treads. (about 5-6 pounds lighter than our traditional Imus 4-Beat Saddle.
Our new saddle features:
- Web suspended, flexible tree bars to offer the horse freedom of motion, and the rider a close “feel” for the horse’s movement
- Supracor® padding beneath the tree bars to offer unprecedented “fit forgiveness.” Thanks to this medical grade, resilient and durable padding, our two tree widths (standard and wide) work for over 95% of the horses we fit (and my husband Jake and I offer customized fitting advice)
- Free-swinging, forward-set stirrups to take pressure off rider’s hips, knees and ankles
- A custom built tree designed to set the rider in a more forward and natural bareback seat position, while allowing the horse freedom of motion through the shoulders and zero pressure on the loins
- Light-weight, heavy duty “wax wear” denier jockeys and fenders that are extremely durable, water and dirt resistant, easy to maintain, and great looking
- Top quality leather for the seat and skirt
- 3/4-fired rigging to keep the saddle in place, front to back, with a single girth, while helping to avoid "girth galls."
- All models come with a full set of d-rings and tie strings, to help secure your trail riding gear.
- Available in Western or Endurance models, with standard or wide trees
- Wide range of seat sizes: 15", 16", 17", 18"
- Rich Pecan Or Black
- Many Options available!
While the Imus 4-Beat ® E-Lite boasts all of the premium features (and production costs) of the leather 4-Beat® saddles, we are offering it at a minimal profit margin in order to help current customers who already own Imus saddles to invest in this lighter-weight version.